lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Alexandra Fira - Albums

   My name is Alexandra, I' m 30 years old and I live in Craiova,Romania.

   I discovered photography two years ago and since then photography became the essence
of my life.
   Portrait photography has always been my favourite subject, however I do like a lot of other
genres in photography as landscape as well.
   I have graduated all Economical Studies (Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and also PHD)
and I work in sales area.
   Now that I've told a few words about me I let you discover my work, enjoy it.

  Back to Home/Inicio

Portraits - Album 



PORTRAIT - "INTONATII"



Black & White - Album



Landscape - Album


                                                          
EXHIBITION -"INTONATII"- 11 March, Craiova, Oltenia Museum



                                                              Back to Home/Inicio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario